FLY's, FLY's, FLY's, FLY's and more FLY's

WandaLust

Re: FLY's, FLY's, FLY's, FLY's and more FLY's

utmtman - 6/30/2009 4:04 PM I think someone needs to go back and get reeducated since recently a news report stated that many of those so called vegetarians die younger than meat eaters and also get more illnesses because meat is a necessity of life.

Perhaps it's you who needs to get reeducated. Humans don't need meat but do need complete proteins. These can be found in a vegetarian diet by combining certain vegetable foods together. Your body doesn't care where the complete proteins come from. Meats and the highly saturated fats they contain are the cause of much of our obesity, heart disease and subsequently the rise in diabetes (along with high carb diets). Many vegetarians I've known eat fish, eggs and cheese. They get plenty of protein. None have died young. In fact the meat eaters are the ones who live at the Dr with high blood pressure, strokes, heart disease etc. And they're the ones dying off now.

My doctor told me recently that I need to quit beef and eat fish to improve on some health issues, isnt fish a meat? Better not tell peta that there are meds made from fish. And some paints and other items in womens make up is also made from shell fish. As for killing bugs, guess peta has never heard of malaria, typhoid, west nile virus, rocky mountain spotted fever, and quite a few other diseases carried by ticks, flys and mosquitos as well as other bugs. I sometimes think the sole purpose of peta is to kill all people while they are young so we have no more elderly people. Ok nuff said, thats my two cents worth.

It appears there are many fanatics in PETA.

WandaLust

LEN - 7/5/2009 12:59 PM Where did the snakes come from, they do taste like chicken when fried. Ah, if your in the SW during anything but winter you are where the snakes are. And what is, this day and age, yesterday, today and tomorrow same-o same-o, got to do with it, anytime a snake is in my territory it better be ware. That goes for mice, rats, packrats, and thieves. LEN

Why such a fear of snakes? We have plenty where we live. We ignore them and they go on their way. What would be the point of killing them?

WandaLust

cwishert - 7/1/2009 8:40 AM It is my understanding that technically vegetarians do not eat any type of flesh. This means no fish, no birds, no snakes etc. also to my understanding they don't drink milk or eat cheese or ice cream or any other dairy product as it comes from an animal.

You're wrong here. Only a small number of vegetarians don't eat cheese or other dairy products, eggs or fish.

I guess they wouldn't eat the flies either :clown: But again, my statement above was not to start a debate on food groups, only to make the statement that flies are nasty!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :laugh: :clown: :bleh: Evidently Wandalust did not come back to see where her comment went :eek:

Flies are disgusting as are roaches and ants. They're not tolerated in our house or camper. :approve:

LEN

I don't fear snakes I got a gun for them!!! And who started the snakes anyway?

LEN

cwishert

Boy howdy! Look what the cat drug up! Tex I'm with you on the big ole Fly. I think this thread should come to an end before someone gets thier panties in a bunch. :clown: