Fuel costs!!

ARCHER

Re: Fuel costs!!

Find the farmer that gets his feed for free from the beer guys. Check his animals to see if they are drunk all the time based on the feed they get. If not, see how fast they can run to determine if we could use the same feed in producing gasoline or just stick to riding horses to work. ;) :laugh:

utmtman

I get the LA news out of Calif as well as the New York news from New York natch. Anyway the other day LA or NY had a news report that said they were trying to get people of the state boycott one oil company for one month every month for the rest of the year. Starting with Mobile this or last Monday. I wonder if any of them people have taken the time to think about the small retail stations selling that fuel and not having fuel business for month. The idea would be wonderful if it were feasible but I think one state will not even begin to put a dent in the amount of oil used. Heck look at when a hurricane wipes out a city for a month or maybe more they may have no services and it dont even put a dent in the prices and actually causes them to go up.
And in keeping with the last couple of posts they also had a story about some highschool kids who are riding horses to school again and they one they reported had some six students doing that.

ARCHER

It doesn't take a rocket wizard to know that if we keep paying for the gas they will be kind enough to keep raising the price. They are conditioning us and we are letting them do it. Unfortunately, millions of people just can't stop buying the gas (they got to get to work). Sad situation. I'm not smart enough to know the answer. Sad, Sad and really sad that it has come to this in AMERICA. :dead:

krautdog

It's a rough job, especially when I'm bottling, I have to sample each batch to make sure it's properly carbonated, no off flavors, no chill haze, etc. Hard work but, someone has to do it.
Cheers!
:) :) ;) :)

H2H1

hey Krautdog I don't know how they got my e-mail but I got an e-mail from the water to fuel guy. he actually show me how to convert it over, and I could buy his book & cd for $67 on how to do it. :eek: :approve:

TexasClodhopper

Hollis, you put your email address in your profile. Go to your 'Control Panel' (upper right on screen) and take it out. This is why these spammers come on here. Email address mining.

And while everyone else is reading this, you don't need to have your email address showing anywhere on the forum. Take it out completely.

If you want someone to have your address, it is easy to PM them with it.

DL Rupper

Good advice. I never post my e-mail address. The forum has the private message capability, so why put your e-mail address out there. I don't even like to give it out to any business, but most the time it's mandatory if you want to do business or join a Forum/membership. :dead:

utmtman

You noticed our other pain left the forum. I got on him in another one and he left it too. Someone in still another forum said they bought the kit and that it said right off must have a carbureted car. And they have not made them since 82 I believe. She said she paid 49.95 for the kit. I told her I was sorry cuz its just a scam. Heck had it really worked I am sure we would have been using it 20 years ago when the first kit just like that came into existence.