FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

Krazeehorse

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

I gave in and tried....just two of the pills gave me more gas than a whole pot of mama's chili :laugh: .

Poppa

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

Dam Chelse, you just told me your age when you mentioned moth balls in the gas tank. I used them in the early 60's when I was street racing. Don't know whether they helpped but when you would drive thru the Friday night hang out you sure could smeel up the place

C Nash

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

Good to see you back Poppa :approve: Where have you been? Really think those moth balls worked back then. I think it just upped the octain. My old ford seen to pick up a little when only a few were added but I figured if a half dozen was good a dozen and half would work better and I figured I would need them racing against that new 55 v8 chevrolet. Beat him to. That little 49 Ford with the flat head Mercury engine and three two barrels with a 3/4 cam (telling my age again) was pretty good in its day. Held its own until them 283 power pack chevs came around.

Kirk

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

There is an old saying about things that sound too good to be true! The guys who made the fuel line magnets had testimonials too. And if you read the story of the president, he does everything but walk on water, and I'll bet he will have that in his resume soon.

n/a9

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

There is a saying too that you cant teach an old dog new tricks...

TexasClodhopper

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

Hey, Mr. Pare! Some of us "old dogs" have seen a few fast-talking, shyster operators before! This is an RV forum for RVers. It isn't meant to give you shots at us for free advertising!

You might not sell much of your "stuff" by calling us "old dogs", either.

n/a9

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

1. When did i call YOU an old dog? And 2...i just got involved with this product less than a month ago and it is working for so many people, all i wanted to know is what other people had to say about it..i was not trying to advertise what so ever...just wanted to know what people thought...whats wrong with that? oh and what i meant by the quote was some people (not nessarly yourself) and mostly older generation people stick to whats been working, dont try new things or like you said think everyone is a shyster..well there are good people out there with real products, helping alot of people and just educating them on this product...

TexasClodhopper

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

Quoted from previous - Posted - Feb 22 2006 : 11:34:54 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey guys all your answers are on my website...i have been useing this stuff on my car and know people who are with all results...also if you are interested in the whats in the pills..it will tell you if u download the technical info on the product on my webpage...one more thing ANYONE else who is a little sceptical like I was.email me and i can mail you a free sample..oh and heres my site :)

www.marcelpare.mybpbiz. "

You are only here to advertise your website and products. I haven't seen a single instance where you have discussed or added an RV topic. Why don't you go peddle your products on the other side of the hill?

team3360

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

Quoted from previous - Posted - Feb 22 2006 : 11:34:54 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey guys all your answers are on my website. --------------------------------------------------------------------- there are no answers on the that web site,providing ingredients, I have been thru all the info you emailed me and nothing. and then you say no secrets, I have deleted all you sent me but I remember you stating they didn't want somebodyelse to use the formula. NOBODY ask for the formula, just what was in it. Still have the pills that I was givin in bowling green, KY and they are doing a great job keeping mice off my front porch. :laugh: The flies how ever seem to be faster and quicker. :eek: I seen a green streak fly by last night I'm pretty sure it was TURNIP and it looked like he forgot his parrachute . :approve: :approve: LEE

n/a9

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

im sorry texasclodhopper.....it didnt say i had to have an rv when i signed up for this site...and for you team 3360 what is your problem, i dont know why your being so defensive... im just sharing a good itea if you dont like it thats great :) its working for me and lots of other people :)

C Nash

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

Ok gang, we have had our fun with Marcel and his pills so give him the benifit of the doubt and take him at his word that he was just passing along information that we might want. For that we thank you Marcel but I think you get the message that not much interest in the pills here. Glad it works for you and sorry this old dog had to bark :)

team3360

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

Marcel, This old dog here didn't intend to be defensive here (thats on another topic) If thats the way It sounded ,I apoligize

TexasClodhopper

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

I really like it when the "1 Post"ers start telling us how GOOD something is! Here's the latest on the so-called fuel pill. Our initial reaction to Marcel Pare was correct. Scammers will say and do ANYTHING to sell something. They will even create a web site and different "rv_nut" style identities to promote their "products".

The following is a news story from: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,195908,00.html

Texas Attorney General Sues to Shut Down Alleged Fuel-Saving Pill
Wednesday, May 17, 2006

AUSTIN, Texas — What do mothballs and toilet bowl deodorant bars have to do with drastically improving gas mileage?

Nothing, say prosecutors who are going after a company that claims a small ball made with the chemicals in those products is a "gas pill" that can boost mileage 25 percent or more.

"It's natural for people to look for ways to save money," Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott said Wednesday. "Sometimes, scammers come out of the woodwork."

Abbott announced a lawsuit against BioPerformance Inc., a day after a San Antonio judge signed a temporary restraining order forcing the Dallas company to cease alleged deceptive acts and freeze its assets.

The pills, which are dropped into gas tanks, are part of an illegal pyramid scheme, Abbott said. According to the lawsuit, the company makes money by getting consumers to purchase in bulk, then sell the pills to others.

BioPerformance and owners Lowell Mims and Gustavo Romero of Irving could not immediately be reached for comment.

The company's Web site says "area managers," who buy in with 13 bottles for $499, can earn up to $730,000 a year.

If found in violation of state deceptive trade laws, the owners of BioPerformance could be fined $20,000 per violation.

Micah

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

The Florida State Attorney is after them too. Seems like this scam was around a few years ago. P.T. Barnum was right. Jerry :laugh: