fuel

DL Rupper

Re: fuel

Go Nuclear. No problem. The technology is there. Ask all of our Allies. We are the only numbskulls still screwing around. :) I guess we just want to end up in last place instead of first. We will soon know where we are heading (Nov 2008). :laugh:

utmtman

Heck why not go with air. theres two companies in the world building cars that run on air. Real cheap just got to an electrical outlet and plug in a air pump and fill your tanks. Dang that was hard. LOL

DARLING

Why is it that every one we have gone to "war" with, then after wards we give them BIG $$$$ ro rebuild their country, lifestyle, economy. education always come back to bite US in the ....wallet.
Everyone's technology is so far ahead of ours that we end up buying from them. Who is the smart one here?

Small companies are taxed to right out of business but BIG companies make hugh profits for their stockholders & yet say they operate in the red. Explain to my checkbook how that system works.

Sorry if I offended. Just Venting.

Darlin :cool:

elkhartjim

Now now Darlin...just wait til Nov and if you believe either of them, things will be better. Gonna raise our taxes to give us cheaper gas. gonna raise our taxes to give us better med insurance. Gonana raise our taxes to.....And on and on and on.

DARLING

Sorry all about earlier posting.

I had just came back from filling with diesel @ $4.40 gal. & hearing all the crap on the radio about Earth Day & being GREEN made me a little crazy

Darlin :cool:

DL Rupper

Hey I'm green. Sick green with paying for diesel. It's all about the devalued dollar. The world oil market is based on the dollar. When our dollar is devalued it costs us more to buy the oil to refine into gas/diesel.

Golly Gee (Marine Corps expletives) , I'm getting tired of Nebraska already and I have to go slow and stay long awaiting next month's payday.