Full Body Paint

s.harrington

Re: Full Body Paint

Dawn Dish soap as long as the paint job is at least 30 days old. before that nothing but water and don't rub or brush or use a pressure washer.

Kirk

S. Harrington
Isn't the paint on a modern RV the same as is found on automobiles today? If so, why not auto care products?

s.harrington

You can use auto care products at twice the price if you want. I always look for a less expensive way to do the same thing. Goes back to my childhood. My parents were savers and not spenders(depression kids).

Grandview Trailer Sa

Personally I like Joy. Does not seem to be as hard on paint as Dawn. All depends on what you are getting off. The Reliable we sell will clean the real bad stuff off with ease and not hurt your paint.

foutsdw

The "reliable"? Dont' know what that is.

Trivia.

While trying to look up my ancesters 40 years ago, it took me to Bedford, VA.

Interesting.

Dave Fouts
Oceanside, CA

Grandview Trailer Sa

Reliable is the name of the product. Great cleaner. Will clean just about anything. I just used it on my truck them morning to get bugs off.

Small world isn't it? Just looked, there are no Fouts in the local phonebook, but several Foutz's.

Kirk

Ken's comment about "Reliable" is valid. I have been using it to do the difficult cleaning jobs since he talked me into trying it and I agree that it is the best I have found.

What I was thinking of with the comment about using auto paint care products was in terms of one of the wash/wax products or the wax products. I don't have full body paint on the motorhome, but if I ever buy another new one it will have.