generator ?

I just bought a 2003 prowler 31G by fleetwood yesterday and was wondering what type of adapter i would need to plug the 30 amp power plug from trailer into the generator cause it does not have the female adapter on it to fit the male plug from trailer.
generator ?

Just use the typical reducer plug (available at any camping store or campground). That works fine -- that is what I use with my Honda EU1000i.


Senior Member
generator ?

If the generator is installed in the trailer, it may already be wired in, through an automatic transfer switch. If not, you may want to make an adapter, which goes from the 30 amp receptical to a RV receptical. The adapters you get from camping stores are limited to 15 amps...