Has anyone used Streak Master

[George] I have bad streaks and have used a lot of products that do not work. I found Streak Master on the web (streakmaster.com) Is it a good product or not? Some of the example pictures look good and they offer a money back guarantee. Wondered if anyone had any experience with the product.

[Mike] George,I never tried that product but the product I use is McGuires Cleaner Wax.It takes off some black streaks but I don&#039t really know how bad yours are.I usually wax it twice a year and it cleans up with no problem.Once you get the buildup of wax you can wipe over it with plain water.You get it in a red bottle and alot of places carry it for about $6 a bottle.Good luck!!!!

[Rick M] never used streakmaster, but i find Liquid Glass to work excellent. Only product certified by the corvette club of america for use on the fiberglass vettes. Keeps your outside fiberglass smooth!

[larry] try using mean green to clean your rv then spray and wipe it with lemon pledge,it acts as a wax and the dirt and grime wash off with water and very little elbow grease.