Help with post

Shadow

Found a topic on another forum I would like to pass on. I saved the link to my favorites and desk top, but for the life of me I can not attach it to my post. Need some help. Thank's

TexasClodhopper

Re: Help with post

Butch, the easiest way is to go to that site, right click on the address in the address bar, choose Copy.

Then come back to your forum post and Paste it into your post.

Shadow

Will give it a try. Definitely not smarter than a fifth grader... Thanks TC

C Nash

Hey Shadow, you calling old Tex a fifth grader :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TexasClodhopper

Hey! I resemble that remark! ;)

(I got some of those answers right, before the idiots they put up there made fools of themselves!)

And another thing ... those fifth graders are pretty darn smart!

Shadow

Hey Chelse, don't get ole Tex upset with me. :blackeye: I may need his help again! What you been up to? Planning any trips with the MH, now that you are retired again? :bleh: :)

DL Rupper

Hey Tex, I got about 1/2 of the questions right. However, what troubles me is that only 2 of the questions each time (new contestant) are 5th grade questions. Those 1st grade and up questions are pretty mean. Glad I made it out of grade school many, many years ago. Great show though. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TexasClodhopper

Every time I told my kid how much harder it was when I was in school, he always kidded me, "Did ya hafta sit on split log benches, too?" :eek:

Texas_Camper

My problem is that I went to night school. Since I'm only on here during the daytime, all questions are close to impossible for me, even though I did complete six grades

C Nash

Butch, been trying to leave for a month now and every time we get ready something else goes wrong with me. guess I should have took moms advice and not got old :eek: . Pulled a muscle in my rib cage the frist time and then the old back went out but got the engine oil changed, serviced the trans and went with the synthetic to try and keep the ford going :laugh: washed it today and plan on leaving tomorrow. Will have to stay pretty close around to watch on my mother. Granddaughter having TWINS in July :eek: so will have to be around for the frist Greatkid er Kids :approve:

Shadow

Well you know what they say Chelse, Getting old is not for the weak. Them fords will take a toll on ya. Congratulation to you're granddaughter. We were planning a two week trip in April, but work has other ideas. :(