Long wait to post

cardo47

I belong to several forums sites and am able to help a lot of peeps....cannot understand how come it takes so long for my posts to be approved. Unless they were not approved. I needed some help with a camper I was looking at and still have not got a answer or for that matter having it posted...I had to let the camper I wanted to buy go and someone else bought it because my question did not get posted. I also had a solution to a prob posted here that would help a member. I know I am new here but I have never seen issues like this on this type of forum site.

Loretta

Administrator
Staff member
Hi cardo47, my apologies. We're working to upgrade the forum which will hopefully help with our valid users being caught in moderation. We appreciate you being a part of the forum and offering your solutions to other members. We hope to have the upgrade completed soon. Please feel free to contact me directly (I emailed you) if I can be of further help.

I've been trying since March. I've even changed my email address. So far nothing has worked. But I'm going to be patient. I'm sure they'll get it worked out. :)