Looking for a rv

live well

I'm looking for a very cheap rv. I have been living in my car since I lost my place because had 2 hip replacements. I'm better now. Spent my savings trying to pay bills while I was injured. I would appreciate any help .

Blevidw

That sounds really tough. Have you considered reaching out to local shelters or community organizations? Sometimes they might have resources or connections that could help you find a temporary solution or connect you with someone selling an affordable RV.

helloDog

craigslist.org I have seen from $500 and up. If you are outta money then you not going to get much of an rv, and likely one that needs repair and more money spent on it.
What can your car tow, or will camper be parked all the time?
Consider instead getting a van and adding "RV" items that you need and not RV items you do not need. Vanlife conversions are common, you might can buy a converted vanlife from someone who is done living the vanlife.
if looking for pity and free camper this is not the way to go about it here. nobody has ever even seen you, but otherwise we can give advice. goodluck