HELP Well, this morning I lost some power in my 5th wheel. Lost power to the following: main roof A/C, Microwave oven, washer/dryer combo outlet, outlet my bed beside washer/dryer, electric fireplace, outlet for TV and outlet by stove. The following still works: 2nd A/C in bedroom, TV outlet in bedroom, extra outlet by bed, all GFCI outlets (GFCI DID NOT TRIP), Fridge works (house size). Outside outlets works. Wife heard a humming noise last evening coming from maybe behind LR TV area where TV, FIREPLACE is located (I can't hear it due to deafness) Everything worked good all evening and early this AM. So, I am at a loss. I would not think that if an outlet went bad that it would affect the main A/C unit. I realize power runs thru many things and when one thing fails, it can affect other things. Any IDEAS? I have called repair shop, but no response yet.