New RV'ers

bsiemens1

Thanks to all of you for your good advice.we are the proud owners of a new 5er. We pick it up December 31. We are planning a short trip in the spring, about 50 miles, just to see how we do. We really want to take a trip through northern Arkansas ans sourthern Missouri in July. I want to fish in the White river and my wife wants to visit Branson. Can anyone offer any suggestions as to some good RV parks ing the area?

tj903

New RV'ers

My husband and I are trying to make up our minds, pros and cons are pretty even. What made you decide to buy? Thanks for the help!

SnowbirdInFlight

New RV'ers

The state campground is a great place to stay. It's away from town, nice and quiet and cheaper than the RV parks in town. Full hook-ups, clean, friendly. Would highly recommend! My DH and I stayed there this spring on our way back from Texas.

bsiemens1

New RV'ers

We did the same, pro's and con's, but we love the outdoors and finally decided that we could still enjoy it and have a good nights sleep if we got rid of the tent. Not to mention the grandchildren are four states away and we aren't crazy about sleeping with a house full of cats. The end of the year prices were awsome we saved $10,000 off of the list price and the dealer provided a hitch. If you really want to travel it puts an end to hotel suprises. If your like us and love the outdoors a good nights sleep is worth a lot.
Bob & Trisha

bsiemens1

New RV'ers

Thanks snowbird,
Sounds like good advice. We always welcome the opportunity to save money.It would also be nice to be able to walk through the park and take in what the area has to offer.
Bob & Trisha

turnipbwc

New RV'ers

tj903,
I saw your post and noticed you are from Merritt Island. I have a friend who lives on Merritt Island. What kind of RV do you want to buy? Are you thinking of going full time?
turnip in WV