Pilgrim 5th Wheel

Shadow

Re: Pilgrim 5th Wheel

Hey Hollis, if you go to destinations section. And under easterly trip. Jims first post gives you is planned trip. It's kind of general, but gives you an idea.

C Nash

Butch, the gooseneck will be harder hitching up IMO because it has to be exact. He probably is experenced with hitching so probably no problem. I think he will need the slider hitch on the short beds. Hay, why would he want to haul it with the Dogde when he has a chevy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Install a slider in the chevy and just use the Dogde around home so he want have to tow it far with the chevy. Now lets see if we can get DL going :laugh: :laugh: :eek: :evil: ;)

Shadow

We want to thank everyone for their responses to this thread. Seems like they hit a snag with financing. Looks like the banks are only willing to loan like it's used. Seem to be only willing to loan $13,000 of the $25,000 for the unit. Seems like thats the trade in value of this unit. With the manufature out of business is no help either. So maybe it's for the best. Shame though, Thanks again everyone!

C Nash

Well that shows you how quick they lose value. Money is still tight but Obama says everything is getting better. Think we will be paying for the way banks threw money around for a long time :(

C Nash

DL remember that after so long they star increasing in value :laugh: :laugh:
Shadow I'm really getting worried about DL :eek: Just can't seem to rile him anymore talking down those Dogdes :laugh: :laugh: ;) He is in bad need of some diesel smoke :laugh: DL go out to the road and chase some semis :eek: :laugh:

Shadow

Hear Ya Chelse. Think he's been off the road to long. Mellowed out. No more road rage, and having to deal with us weekend warriors at the campsite. And you know that diesel smell on a Dodge just isn't the same unless it's straining under a load! And not having to watch them Fords and chevys pass you on them steep grades is a relief. :eek: :laugh:

DL Rupper

Poor ol Big Red has just been sitting here waiting to get back out on the road :eek: :bleh:

Anyone have any info on NEW Diesel production? Are they even going to continue producing Diesels at Chrysler/GM plants, or has BIG BROTHER decided they are fuel guzzlers. I'm worried that I'll have to buy a new truck with a big ol windmill mounted on front or maybe a rear pusher windmill. :dead:

Shadow

Didn't you hear O's big speech in Indianna. GM is going to make a battery powered truck with a range of 100 miles. As the cronies in the audience erupted in applause! :dead: :angry:

C Nash

Now I think I;m getting the picture. DL never bought a condo :eek: :eek: The Dogde broke down and he is stranded and just wouldn't tell us and he has to wait for the new diesels to prove they are ok :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;) Talk about wounded pride just wait till you see DL in a Durmax pulling that HitchHiker. :eek: :bleh:

DL Rupper

Chelse, you had better run fast to catch your mind because you must have lost it on that one. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Big Red is still ready to go (127,000 miles). Only been in to the repair shop once for a water pump. Luckily it was still under the Cummins 100,000 mile warranty. What more can you ask for. Love that Dodge diesel smoke. :approve:

G

yea ,, and i am gonna miss it ,, too bad gas is very deadly to breath :disapprove: :disapprove: :( :( :( :laugh:

C Nash

Think thats what happened to my mind. All those years working in closed shops smelling that leaded gas fumes :eek: :laugh:

Shadow

Just wanted to let everyone know. They were able to get the 5th wheel. I towed it home for them Sat. Wish everyone could of seen the smiles on that family!! :) Go RVing....!

H2H1

I love the gas, each and every I pull into a gas station and seeing people drying there eyes after filling up with diesel. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: