Powerstroke or Cummings ???????

:question: I have always been a Ford man. I currently own a 91 f-350 dually with a 460. i'm looking at getting a new truck. To be more specific a new diesel. Normally i would go straight for the Powerstroke, but i have been hearing some negative things about the new 6.0 litter. I have know the cummings to be an all around solid machine. with a tried and true opperating past. :question: I'm at the point where i need to be persuaded one way or the other. If anybody has some helpful valid points about either vehicle i would appreciate some feedback. I/E things that normal vehicle specs may not show, but people have found they like about the vehicle. thanks
EDDIEAA

EDDIEAA
This might not persuade you either way. I have an 03 6.0l p/s that just turned over 10,000 miles, and have not had a single problem. I was towing a 19' TT, but will be upgrading to a larger 5th wheel. I also drive the truck to work 5 days a week. I drove all of the big 3, and settled with the ford because of the larger rear seat room and better pricing I was able to get. But I would think that whichever way you go, you will be satisfied. (I also like the 5 spd auto in the Ford which Dodge did not offer).

I have the new cummings ( 2003 ) QUAD CAB. H/O , auto trans, 410 rear end, single rear wheel, 8ft. bed . The whole rig on the scales loaded for a three month stay in south TX. from Michigan was 19,340. She pulls it like a dream. And people can't believe how quite it is. This is my first diesel and I love it. She got 10.9 coming down here this winter , not to bad I don't think