Renovation/carpet replacement

Moonymars1515

Hi everyone,

My husband and I plan to renovate our camper, and just bought new carpeting to replace the old stuff on the slide out. I am looking for a carpet strip that I won’t have to nail into the floor of the camper and will be compatible with the slide out mechanism. I thought about just using some glue so the edges don’t fray, but I want it to look nice.

Suggestions much appreciated!

Mraks

In any case, the most important thing is to choose the right adhesive to be really resistant to different conditions. This is not a joke anymore. That's why you need to think about what glue to choose. For example, I had to glue a certain printout from a 3d printer and find it very, very difficult, I can understand this. It's also good that later my friends told me to study an article about Best glue for PLA https://gluefaq.com/best-glue-for-pla/ , it's as clear and detailed as possible which glue will fit best to such a surface. I really hope that this will be useful for you. I found it myself and I'm very glad about it, so I decided to take Gorilla Super Glue Gel because I have used it before and have not lost it, but here you can look for yourself and pick it up for yourself. Good luck.

Last edited: