Roadtrek Wanted

Hello All.... I am in the market for a 1998 to 2001 Roadtrek Popular 190 or 210 w/generator, awning, etc... In good condition, at a reasonable price. We are located in Northern Louisiana and would hope to find one in this general area.

Roadtrek Wanted

Check the internet. Many sales sites and some great deals can be had. Also look at the Pleasureway as I think that its quality is somewhat better. :laugh:

RE: Roadtrek Wanted

there is a 2004 in owasco toronto for 52 grand and a 2004 in ottawa on near russel for 58 grand a 190 try them out. by and good luck.
ps i would be careful with 6 liter engine,those engine are piston slapper type.
i had a truck gm 2001 with the 6 liter v8 and was very noisy from new,piston slapm is very common in 6 lter gm a real pain,watch out.
good luck :clown:

hertig

Re: Roadtrek Wanted

I've heard GM has had trouble with piston slap, but I think it varies from engine to engine. My 2001 6L GM engine doesn't seem to have significant slap.

C Nash

Probably those that were put together near the upper tolerance have the slap. Recond they were assembled in Mexico :angry: A little slap on crankup would not bother me but, if I purchased new it might.

RE: Roadtrek Wanted

We,re thinking of Selling our 1992 Falcon 190 with 41,000 miles. . We still use it a little bit but hardly enough to keep it. In Excellent Shape. Live in Dayton, Tn. Dale

C Nash

This post was brought back up by a spammer which Cindy has removed. Great job Cindy no spammers of late. :approve: