Tiffin Allegro 32

G

RE: Tiffin Allegro 32

I own a Tiffin Alegro bus 40ft and love it ,,,, Mine is a DP and a 97 model ,, are u looking at diesel or gas.....????? Believe me Tiffin really stands behind their porduct
And welcome to the forum :) :approve: :approve:

gamecock fan

Re: Tiffin Allegro 32

I bought an Allegro Bus 37 about 90 days ago. It is also a 94 and is in good shape. I currently have it in the shop having everything checked out thoroughly before I leave the state of South Carolina in it. Roof,brakes, shocks, motor, genset and transmission are all being looked at and so far, everything is in good shape. Check the condition and age of the tires. Mine looked good but they were 5 years old and to my surprise, $350.00 each. Also check the roof.

Now, if I had to do it over again I might purchase a newer, larger coach. The more I drive this one, the more I like it and the floor plan on my next one will be different.

I am very satisfied with mine so far. Good Luck

Gage

G

Re: Tiffin Allegro 32

Good for u ,, u'll enjoy the coach more than u do right now as soon as u make u'r first trip ,, and bty ,, it does get addicting ,, u sit around on weekends wishing u were out somewhere in the rv ,,,, next u'll be sitting behind the steering wheel ,, pretending u'r going some where ,,, mark my word ,, u'll be doing one of the 2 :eek: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :approve: