TOAD Braking Systems

popeye

Anybody have any experience with the BrakePro Proportional Braking System ? I am shopping for a system and the BrakePro advertising sounds good. Any thoughts? Thyanks for any response.

Kirk

TOAD Braking Systems

I don't know anything about that system except that it is new on the market and has no track record. I do have more than five years of experience with the Brake Buddy and recomend it. You really don't need toad braking in a normal stop and most of us keep our BB set to only apply the brake when in a hard stop. They have an execllent product with outstanding support.

Butch

TOAD Braking Systems

I have no experience with your mentioned system. However this won't prevent me from offering up this piece of wisdom, I do believe that proportional braking is vastly superior versus the all or nothing...maybe, kind of braking systems...

Gary B

TOAD Braking Systems

Hi popeye, the Brake Buddy is an excellent brake system, and the newest ones are as proportional as any on the market (the new BB use a deaccelerometer, VS a penduleum), proportional braking systems are greatly over rated in my book, I went from a Tekonsha Sentinal to their prodigy brake controller which is the rave, and its excellent but not worth the extra money over the Sentinal which is also excellent. I used a Brake Buddy for 4 years with no problems it worked ever time as advertized, the company is excellent (outstanding), it is so simple to install & remove that anybody can do it. and best of all they have resale, you can sell a BB in a minute. :) :laugh: :cool: :bleh: :approve: