Trail Cruiser 30QBSS 2006 vs 2007

Other than one has a 6 in the date and the other has a 7 does anyone know the differences between @ 2006 and 2007 model?

I see dealers with both year models posted on their lots w/seemingly identical extras but the price difference between the two years is substantial. Both are listed as new units & like I said other than one being a 6 and the other a 7 what are the differences.

hertig

Trail Cruiser 30QBSS 2006 vs 2007

The one with '6' is last year's model. If you find one you like, you should be able to get a better deal on it. I got mine for NADA 'used' price, but full warranty. Took me about 2 months to get them to accept that price tho :)

Ask the dealer what the difference between them is. If there is a new feature you like or you just plain like the look of the '7' more, go for it, just be prepared to pay more.

RE: Trail Cruiser 30QBSS 2006 vs 2007

I just purchased a Trail Cruiser TC23SB in January 2006. I figured that it was a 2006 but the title came back as 2007. With all the options available and each having many models of each option, I don't think you can nail down the year model by comparing options.