Wal-Mart Alert

DL Rupper

Hey, besides a free space to park your RV, Wal-Mart will be wishing you a very "MERRY CHRISTMAS" this year. Happy Holidays is out, Christmas is in. :laugh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: Wal-Mart Alert

Should have added:

Now if Target and everyone else would come around. I was in a K-Mart the other day and it seemed like they were saying Holiday....

Browzin

Merry Christmas at Wal-Mart... Interesting. I have been in 3 different Wal-Marts since Dec 1 an have yet to hear any of there employees say Merry Christmas, Happy holidays or?? This is after personally witnessing other shoppers wish them a Merry Christmas or Happy New Year etc. May be the word hasn't gotten to the employees yet?? Just wonder if any one else has noticed this?

ARCHER

Better be careful complaining bout stuff like this.......the ACLU will file a law suit to stop Wal-Mart from even smiling at ya when you walk in the store. Still trying to figure out what good they really are?? Guess they have done some things that have helped a few people along the way.

DL Rupper

I guess it depends on the individual employee. Hey all, have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS. :laugh:

fernerobin

This is in reference to the inability to stay at the Tucson Walmart overnight. Therere are several Walmarts in Tucson,AZ. The one on West Valencia road (heavy retail shopping area, SW Tucson near the San Xavier Indian Reservation) WILL allow overnight parking...we stayed there several times now over the years. The ones in north Tucson will not allow overnight parking. ;)

hertig

I suspect it is a Tucson ordinance, not a Wal Mart decision. Or perhaps the parking lot is 'too small' in the in town stores.