Water Perge System

TidalMolecule

One question please, I have a 2002 Wildcat by Forest River. It was suggested that I can purge the black and grey tanks using the water hookup. 2 connectors, one from external water. 2nd one is above city connection. Is this the perge line? Thank you.

Kilowatt

WOW, My first question is why, do you want to PURGE the Black and Gray Holding waste tanks? If you're trying to clean them, meaning, EMPTY them. You need to park your RV near a Septic Dump TANK. Hook up your Septic HOSE from the the RV to the Septic tank. Once you have completed that MAKE SURE you have something on top of the discharge hose which is on the septic to keep it from Flying off when discharging your waste tanks. Once READY, ALWAYS Pull the BLACK handle slowly until fully pulled out letting your solid waste run into the Septic tank, Keep the handle out and now slowly pull out the Gray handle as this will release waste water from, sink, shower, and as it flows out will help wash most of the SOLID WASTE into the hose and into the Septic Tanks. NOW YOUR RV should be empty of most of your waste. PUSH both Black and Gray handles back in FULLY. Now if your going to be storing your RV and want to fully "PURGE" you need a BLACK or GREEN water hose hooked up to CITY, HOUSE water and on the other end a wand which is a metal stick with a 90-degree on and off handle and a PRESURE SPRAYER NOSEL. Stick it into you Toilet and open the water flow to slowly wash by spraying the water into and around, you can also do this by using a bucket with two 3 gallons of water and drive around the about a few miles with about 1/2 cup of dove liquid soap added to help wash and clean the inside BLACK HOLDING tank. Now return to DUMP STATION Septic and Hook UP discharge hose and Again Black HANDLE and then GRAY Handle if you put a one gallon into sinks, showers. Close handles you should now be 85% clean meaning paper that may be stuck over a water level sensor should be cleared out. I do hope this in some way can be of some help. I see you posted back in; FEB 1, 2024.

Last edited: