We took delivery today...wow

G

RE: We took delivery today...wow

hey jim.. nice rig ,, where can i get one ,, i always wanted a MH with a porch ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

Re: We took delivery today...wow

hey Jim I see you just took ownership of this marvelous MH,,but I see a for sell sign on it. How much, like Rod need one with a porch. :laugh: :laugh: ;) :approve:

RE: We took delivery today...wow

Well I'll tell ya'll...the for sale sign added character and covered a hole in the side. I've got my eye on a outhouse that will attach right nice. Hate those long walks to the privey in the middle of the night. Best of all, wait till Tex see's it....he'll be offering a oilwell just to come stay in it. Rod, you might consider a rig like this. Its cedar and won't rust on the beach so quick.

H2H1

can't wait for Tex's bid. you know you might get a oil well out of this :laugh: :laugh: . But Rod might offer free RV service for it since it's cedar and will fit right in at MB :laugh: :laugh: :approve:

Jim, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but the manufacturer just went out of business yesterday.

Besides that looks like the one I just got rid of as a trade-in. My new model came with a privy and A/C (no glass to break, either!)

And all the pots come in stainless now, and it is equipped with a satellite dish; not that old fashion TV antenna (which won't work on HD, anyway.)

You bought yesterday's model, Jim. You shoulda got on the forum and asked us what to buy.

That's even better than what I saw this weekend, unfortunately I didn't have my camera to capture an image but, at my campground, someone had one of those units that sits on the back of a pick up truck, not sure exactly what they are called. Anyway, they had one of these mounted on the back of a dump truck, they must have been really desperate to camp. The door was about 4' off of the ground and they had a big aluminum ladder to get in and out. My kids got a kick out of it.

Cheers!

H2H1

THAT WAS FUNNY!!!! let see how many outrageous RV's we can find when we are out this summer and post back

Ya'll gonna mess around and hurt me and mamma's feelings. We be rilly proud of our new home, its got a bath tub...see it hanging on the outside wall. I believe its a certified number ten washtub. Oh sweet memories coming back of those Saturday nights when we wuz kids.

H2H1

jim you got to much time on your hands, find a job or go camping more :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Also tell us how to post as DL said :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve:

Ya'll just wait...when my gas well comes in, I'm gona get real serious about this here retirement and really show you what I can do Story of my life...everytime my ship has come in, I've been at the dang airport...miss it every time.

G

hey jim ,, how did u get that picture of my MH ??? i was on the way to MB when that happened ,, but i said the heck with it ,, i gotta get to te beach :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
but i gotta say that was funny :approve: :approve: :approve: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: