Where are they

H2H1

Re: Where are they

but Nash you would have to cheat on Betty, and we know that not going to happen, we know you are smarter than that. beside you don't have the bank account as Tiger does. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cwishert

I was going to say that also Nash. The girl was not after his golf clubs! :eek: I don't follow golf too much but I am wondering about his wife too. He has been way to big for way too long for this to be the first time. Anyway that is off the subject. I am here, not an oldie but a goodie. I have also wondered of the whereabouts of some of the more knowledgeable and punny posters! But I guess it is like me, they don't have as much time as before to get on the site and maybe not having any trouble with the rv.

*scooter*

As far as role call...I'm here...as far as golf. I know when to quit before I totally embarass myself and those around me.

Triple E

Brother Dave where have you been? You disappeared about 3 months ago. Hope all is well. If not, I hope all will be well. Good to have you back. :) :cool:

:8ball:

brodavid

my ticker try to stop again, doing better, still in my chair, but I can not complain, went by the graveyard the other day and they were burying a young man who die from a heart attack at the age of 25