winterizeing

H2H1

Re: winterizeing

Well Nash if I can get that land that I am looking at at my price I will build a new home with a garage big enough to store it in and not have to worry about the winter. But that in the future still have to deal with the winter now .how is the weather in your area? I heard today it going to be in high 70
icon_smile.gif
here in middle GA. Now where is the cold as we was told we are going to have huh.

Hollis

Kirk

The very best way to winterize the RV is to pack your stuff in it and drive south until you are clear of all freezing temperatures!

H2H1

You are right Kirk, but I am not quite ready to go full time maybe in a few years when the grand baby is old enough to go to school. If and when we doI will look you up andfollow you around. That way if I break down and have a problemI can get you to help me out. hahahaha. anyway enjoy your life style and be carefully on the road when you are traveling.

Hollis

C Nash

Hollis, the weather here is in high 60s and probably low 70s tomorrow. Still no rain and none other than a slight chance Sunday. Where are you buying Land? Hope it's in the NGa Mnts and with extra hookups. :laugh: :laugh: . Mine is 50 amp but 30 will work fine :cool:

H2H1

Nash that a nice suggestion I haven't thought aboutnorth mountains, the DW would just love that, she loves the mountains in GA,TN.but she still has string attach to the new grand babywho is almost 3 now.But you can come to my house any time you are heading south thru GA. As I as stated earlier by moving all that clay bank and installing the wall and paved it with concrete I have plenty of room. let me know and come down. I only have a 30 Amp connection but you can stay in the house if you want to

Hollis