2009 Open House at Grandview Trailer Sales

Grandview Trailer Sa

It is Spring and time for my Open House! I know mostwon't travel to VA, but I wanted to extend an invitation to all. It will be April 4th from 9:00 to 3:00.

Yes next weekend. I just hope we can get ready in time. With all the rain we are getting, it won't be easy. Gotta wash all the inventory getting the winter grime off. We also have to get several trailers ready for delivery and take delivery on thenew ones arriving. Already bit the bullet and asked Rod for help. :disapprove:

H2H1

Re: 2009 Open House at Grandview Trailer Sales

Now Ken you know that Rod want wash his own MH, much less someones else's. BTW I will be there next Friday so if I can help you out just let me know. I am not afraid of hard work, I can stand/sit and watch people do it all day. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . see you next Friday

rjf7g

Ken-
We will be there - we will be pulling the boat down on Friday after work and coming for the festivities on Saturday. I am taking the following week off for spring break, so I will be working until 5 or later...I'd love to help as I might learn something from the masters, but not this time.

We're sitting in our Gulf Stream right now...first night in it for the season! Everything is working like a champ!

Grandview Trailer Sa

Listening to the rain Becky? Looking forward to see your guys! We just might find something for you to do on Sat!!! Just kidding, come and have fun.

Hollis, everyone needs some support, thanks for yours!!

G

well ken sorry for not being able to come to the OH ,,, something else poped up ,, and can't make it ,,,, :disapprove: :disapprove:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Got ya ,,, i am gonna be there ,, no doupt ,,, but i think hollis would be the best help u can get :approve: i know Linda get's tired of watching u mess things up ,,, so hollis can sit and watch ,, instead of Linda this yr :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :eek: :eek: :eek:

H2H1

well Rod someone has to do it----chat now

SmokinT

RE: 2009 Open House at Grandview Trailer Sales

Ken. The closest I've been to VA is Tennessee. That's not too bad, considering I'm originally from CA! I'd love to make it for next year and help you out. I'm fabulous at washing and waxing MH's! But, I must warn you, I'm a bit of a perfectionist so it might take me all day to do just one! :evil: For this Spring (and summer) season, I wish you the best of sales! :)

rjf7g

Ken-
If Drew is with us, you know he would be happy to help! Actually, we all would be. I will return the sink covers to you -- they weren't the right ones either! The rain was awesome for sleeping. I did figure out that the furnace works better when the propane tanks are open!

Grandview Trailer Sa

Long range forecast is for April 4th is partly cloudy!! :) Been getting way too much rain around here the last few days. Need it to dry up so we can get ready.

rjf7g

Our boat is in a big storage shed on the wettest part of our property. It's supposed to rain here again Wednesday and Thursday, I might need to put the Durango in 4WD to get the boat out. :(

rjf7g

Kenneth-
Glad you had a beautiful day. It looked like your turn out was pretty good and it sure was a treat to meet Rod and his wife as well as Hollis. It was good seeing you, Linda, and Brian.

G

now becky ,, i was jsut about to post about all that ,, but u beat me to it ;)
But it was very nice meeting u ,,, and since i already new the other 2 (hollis and Ken ) :eek: ,,, but it was a nice day ,,, kinda windy ,, but turned out nice ,,, i reallly wished i could have stayed longer ,,, and went to Ken's ,, they were having BBQ tonight ,,, last night was a pot luck ,,, but one of these days ,, i will ,, but had a great time ,,, and found out that Ken's Gulf Stream rep ,,, has family ties ,, here in Greenback ,,, and alot in PF also ,,,, who would have known :eek: :eek: ,,, the great people u meet at one of these things ,,, :approve: :)

C Nash

Well we missed you again this year Ken but will be that way sooner or later. Was hoping to be on up that way by now but have settled in the Ga Mnts for the time being. Will leave tomorrow but don't know where we'll be going. They are calling for snow so might hang here to see if it falls.

*scooter*

Thanks for the invitation but we also won't be able to attend. From Ca. just can't make it. Hope and sure everyone will have a good time.

*scooter*

Thanks for the invitation but we also won't be able to attend. From Ca. just can't make it. Hope and sure everyone will have a good time.

Shadow

Good to hear you had a big turnout. And hopefully a sale or three. Like Chelse we missed another. But it's on our short list once we get to travel.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Hey everyone. Finally back on here tonight. Had a great time meeting Hollis and Maria. They came in their MH and stayed with us in our "field". FINALLY the wind died last night and we had a campfire. Everyone warmed up to it and ate great food. We hit our own trailers about 10:00 last night and ended the day.
Becky and Rod, glad you made it and I hope in the future, more from here can meet each other. Although we did not seal any deals yesterday, I think quite a few will come from it. Lots of folks shopping and hopefully will come back.

H2H1

FIRST OF ALL let me say, thank you to (Ken) Kenneth and Linda for being a great host at the OH and invited Maria and I to the OH and camping on his land. Not only does he have a great business he also has a nice home and some nice VA farm land . After the OH we set up camping at his farm with some great camping with many of his and Linda friends. The rain did subsides but the wind didn't for a day or so. The first night we had roasted chicken noodle and so many types of deserts to mention, but I will say one PECAN PIE. The next evening we started the a camp fire and once again everyone was entertained with more camping and other type of stories. Sitting around the fire we all eat some great BBQ and all the trimming to include more pecan pie and more deserts, like the great tasting JELLO!!!. For those who could not make it, SORRY, you really missed a great event. I only hope my manners was good enough to be invited back. THANKS KEN

brodavid

Sorry could not make it, waiting to get better so I can handle meeting Rod in May
Glad you had a great time and turn out, see ya ASAP

H2H1

Bro David, you don't have to be in a ship shape condition to meet Rod, he is so down the earth and easy going. He and his wife are great people who I consider a good friend. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: