2011 RV Meet and Greet

Shadow

Re: 2011 RV Meet and Greet

Listen to Hollis Rod. Looking forward to seeing ya again! Maybe you'll take me fishing this year!!

H2H1

well he has promise to take me, and will furnished the fly rod. I told him I need to buy me a new rod, but he said he has plenty

try2findus

Well, I am counting on you Rod, to help me with the Zipline. This will be a first for me and top on my bucket list.

Let's just forget about "fitting in" and have the best M&G ever! We are who we are and nothing will change that. After 51 years, I am what I am and will be accepted or not.

I am sure there "must" be someone along the way who hasn't "liked me" ;) ...but I still wake up every morning being the same person. Sure, I try to improve on things, but there is not a lot that will change at this stage of the game.

But THAT is why we love our group of RV friends. NO one judges. We are all accepted as RVers!! Looking forward to OCTOBER!! :)

try2findus

I see there are still a few names that are missing on our M&G website list...

Ken, Tex...are your families not attending or are you both just waiting to be last to sign up?

There are no discounts for signing up last. :question: ;)

H2H1

they are the group procrastinators, they will be there, well Ken has commented to me they will. Tex is trying to figure out how to connect this M&G to there cruise they are planning.

try2findus

Well, one month and one day until we leave to head toward the M&G. We will be spending a few days with family before we make it to the M&G on the 5th!!!

So, the countdown has begun for us! :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

What the count down has begun!!!!!,, well I started counting down the day we left and it been a long count , but it was worth it. We are looking forward to seeing our friends again. Maria and I can't wait to get to the old mill restaurant again, we just love their cooking. Just to let you know we have 37 days to go :bleh: :bleh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

akjimny

I know I'm looking forward to the M&G. I have our itinerary all laid out from Alaska to Walland and then on to Florida. Leaving Alaska on September 21st and taking it nice and easy on the trip down the Alcan. We should arrive at Misty River on October 5th and can't wait to meet you all in person. Everybody travel safe!!!! :) :)

brodavid

my daughter reminded me this morning at 749am that wehave 37 days 21 hours 11 minutes untill we leave, and I was worried about her math work getting done

G

well dave ,, did she pass the test :question: :question: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Well, to let everyone know, Linda and I reservered today, to come the 6th to 9th. Sorry I could not come earlier, but just too dang busy. Will see you there.

Cindy Hendricks

Administrator
Staff member
Wow. Sounds like you guys are going to have a spectacular M&G again this year. One thing, the M&G wordpress site you setup for it has a link back to the RVUSA Forum but it's the old forum, which will be disabled soon. I don't know who set that site up but I just wanted to give you a heads up. October huh... hmmm...

Cindy :)

Cindy Hendricks

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, I don't know how much space is available at the campground you guys are doing this, but would you like me to post it on the RVUSA Facebook page?

Cindy :)