2011 RV Meet and Greet

TexasClodhopper

I feexed da linx, and we're off and runnin' ...

Cindy Spencer;73766 said:
Wow. Sounds like you guys are going to have a spectacular M&G again this year. One thing, the M&G wordpress site you setup for it has a link back to the RVUSA Forum but it's the old forum, which will be disabled soon. I don't know who set that site up but I just wanted to give you a heads up. October huh... hmmm...

Cindy :)

Shadow

Steve, looks like your mailbox is full. We are allowed 50 messages now. I went in and deleted mine and was able to send you one. But it tells me your inbox is full.

try2findus

16 days and a wake up until we leave BR. We are getting SOOOO excited!!!! :triumphant:

Jimmy, we wish safe travels for you and your Mrs. Can't wait to hear about your travels to Alaska!

H2H1

Does anyone know David and Linda? not that is matters, all are welcome. So, does anyone have any ideas on how many may show up, I have counted 19 on the M&G SITE, I just trying to see how much food I need buy. If you are thinking of coming please put your name down so I can keep count, I hate not to have enough food for everyone. But I am just cooking one night. we are having what is known as Low Country Boil, now if you don;t know what it is,, look it up.

Shadow

Sorry gang, we will not be able to make the M/G this year. A family matter popped up while here in maine. Have fun and throw a log on for us. 46 degrees here this morning, but maybe 34 tomorrow. Motorhome nice and toasty though.

H2H1

dang so sorry to hear that, sure hope all is better on the family side. I like most was waiting to see the new MH you have gotten, but like Jeanie said, always next year. Good luck and happy traveling