2nd Meet and Greet

H2H1

Re: 2nd Meet and Greet

hey Rod thanks, but being a FF, and chief for 35 years, I really don't care to seat in a fire truck anymore. But we can go by and meet some of the fire fighters. Ands since I was raised on a farm I have my hands on a lot of cows, horses. So I will pass on that also, but I would like to see your shop. I might be able to get some new tools for myself. :laugh: :laugh:

try2findus

Tex, have y'all left Texas yet? We'll bring by a bucket of chicken or something unless you are spending time with the family there in Denham Springs. Let us know. PM us if you need our phone number.

Rod, we are open to suggestions and Shadow's plan for the evening sounds good to us.

Hollis, the rain is desperately needed around here also, just NOT in the form of a hurricane. No way we could leave the GS home with my sister if that thing starts heading our way. Right now, they are saying possibly eastern gulf...sorry Florida folks. :( We have had no measureable rain in well over a month. It is getting really bad around our area although people north of the interstate today got a nice shower. We missed it :( :(

H2H1

well we are packing now, got the food, well some of it , still getting more to bring, the clothes are in. I went and got some gas today, will have to get a lot more before it if really full. Man time is getting close to pullout of here, can't wait to WED when we do.. see all of yall this week.

Grandview Trailer Sa

We bought 8 racks of ribs today and I ordered 4 pies from the place up the street. Pecan/Coconut, Apple Crisp, Peach Crisp, and a Pecan.

We will go away from this event 5 pounds heavier!!

H2H1

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't TELL everyone that we are going to eat like KING and QUEENS this coming week :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

well 2 more days for me ,, but Triple E is already here ,, wel in TN anyway ,, he wil be at MR tomm some time ,, i will let u all know more ,, after i talk to him ,, but looks to be a great weekend ,, a "very" slight chance of some mild showers all this up coming weekend ,, but one other thing ,, since trout fishing is really picking up around MR ,, we might have to make an area for some fresh Brown trout ,, i will be fishing wed thru thurs and maybe some on friday ,, and if i can keep hollis from throwing rocks in the river while i am fishing ,, i should have some good fish to cook up .. but that is to be seen ,, heck hollis might catch more then i do on "rocks " :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
But really ,, i am looking forward too it more then u know ,, i have not been out as much this yr as i have been in the past ,, even on the weekends ,, this will kinda be like another vacation for me ,, minus the waves and beach :evil: :evil: :evil: :laugh:

big bilko

Leaving Tomorrow morning 6am All packed and ready to go.Vegemite on board.Will arrive Nashville Tuesday and will spend 2 days unwinding.will be at MR Thursday just after lunch.See you all soon. Regards BIG BILKO. :) :) :) :) :)

try2findus

Have Vegemite~will travel :)

The RV is gassed up at 2.45/gal. We were ready to bring all of our clothes out yesterday when a torrential downpour started...naturally :(

But this morning we have a cool crisp 65 degrees. WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?? Rod must have sent it down from TN. ;)

BB, hope you have safe smooth flight and Steve, glad you made it safely and we will see ALL of you Meet & Greeters Friday (hopefully by noon)!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

gang I better hurry up and get there, seem like everyone is in a hurry :laugh: :laugh: . I will be there WED around 230-300, that is if I can get Maria out of bed early enough to get on the road. If it was me I would leave Tuesday morning about 530 am. Oh well WED will be here before I know it. SEE YALL SOON :laugh: :laugh:

try2findus

Well Hollis, at least you don't have to wait until Thursday to leave...

Y'all had better save me and Randy a shrimp or two so we'll know how you did on the cooking. And if you can, talk Linda into saving us a couple of ribs. It just don't pay to be late... :( Just wait until next year. We will be the first ones there!! :approve:

H2H1

well you can host the next and u will be the first one there :laugh: :laugh:

G

well i kinda got some things wrong ,, (imagine that) no i said TripleE was here by now ,, but he is actually leaving now ,, and he will be in Nashville tomm ,, then he will head to MR ,, he prolly actually won't be there till wed ,, sorry ,, i goofed up ,, AGAIN :eek: :eek:
All i know is ,, one more day for me ,, and then i get to be bored sitting and listening to all the BS u all are gonna say ,, JK :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i know u all better ,, and waiting on that vegimite stuff ,, if i eat raw oysters and shrimp ,, this can't be that bad ,, heck i might even have BB send me some ,, via snail mail :eek: :approve: :approve: :approve: :laugh: :laugh:
All i know is that i will prolly gain 20lbs ,, food in my house is scarce ,, u get what u can when u can ,, and that is not very offen ,, so if u see me in a corner piging out ,, just let me be ,, i will be ok ,, :laugh: :laugh: ;) ;)

Triple E

Ok you all, I am here. The first thing I ran in to was a snake. BIG ONE. I don't like snakes. Well I am waiting, come on down. :cool:

Ps. What a beautiful place. Rod you get a "good job", attaboy, and real nice. ;)

H2H1

Well my time is almost here, 12 hours and we are on the road. Everything is packed, well I think everything is, oh well, if not it get left. There is so much to think about (all the food to be disposed of), sight seeing, shopping, and sleeping it all off :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Steve, are you sure that was not Rod just sunbathing? :laugh: Got to remember he is tall and thin :eek:

Triple E

Grandview Trailer Sa - 9/28/2010 5:13 PM We are just about ready also... Triple E..don't puff up Rods head too much..we won't be able to stand him!! :laugh: :laugh:

Hey Rod has earned it. ;) :cool: :approve:

Come on guys get down here. It is dark and lonely. Hurry up Tex. We have some pictures to take. :):):)

Snakes, snakes. Not sure about these snakes. :bleh: :( Oh well, having a good time anyway.

I am sure Nash knows how tohandlecritters.

try2findus

Steve, Randy said SAVE THE SNAKE for the Bar-b-que!! He'll cook it up real good for you. ;)

So to those of you who are already there, or in route, QUIT rubbing it in... :laugh:

We are on G, waiting for O.