2nd Meet and Greet

Triple E

Re: 2nd Meet and Greet

try2findus - 9/28/2010 6:15 PM Steve, Randy said SAVE THE SNAKE for the Bar-b-que!! He'll cook it up real good for you. ;) So to those of you who are already there, or in route, QUIT rubbing it in... :laugh: We are on G, waiting for O.

Ok J, I will not tell you that Rod and I will be going fishing tomorrow. :cool: :laugh: :eek:

G

i heard ,, that :laugh: :eek: :eek: ,, well Triple E is the first in ,, i should have been ,, but ,, i talked to him today ,, and on skype ,, sounds like he is getting settled in ,, but he has not seen anything yet ?? huh ,, gang ?? food is what i mean :eek: well i am heading up tomm in the am ,, i got some work to finish up first ,, then taking my jeep up there ,, and then going back for the MH ,, Lynn will join me tomm night after she gets off work ,, which btw looks to be all weekend ,, she has new boss ,, and he can't find the door to go out ,, and her branch went from #1 for the last yr to # 10 ,, ( looks like the big bosses would look into that) but anyway ,, me and TripleE will be awaiting ur all's arrival ,, but do drive safe and be care full ,, btw ,, Tex is in Al tonight ,, and heading to TN tomm ,, and u have heard about all the others ,, so take care ,, and i will be adding a play by play every night ,, so stay tuned :cool: :laugh: :approve: :approve: :approve:

akjimny

And somebody better be taking plenty of pictures for all of us who had previous commitments and couldn't come to the M&G. Lord willing and the crick don't rise, Boss Lady and I will make it to the next one.

Everybody have fun :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

try2findus

Good Morning All! Just a wake-up left for us until we hit the road. Sorry about SKYPE last night. Have a visitor coming this evening (about the GS) and had to get stuff done around this house.

Steve, sorry you are lonesome and hungry but we will make up for that shortly, well a couple of days for us...

Rod, please email me Lynn's boss' number so I can call and threaten him ;) And Hollis, I know you are chomping at the bit to leave GA. Have a safe trip and save us some food!

We plan to head out tomorrow morning soon after we drop the GS off at school. I hope we have everything packed, not like our Yellowstone trip last year when I left all of my long pants at home and packed only shorts :eek: Yeah, that's me alright...

Grandview Trailer Sa

We are headed out in the morning and it is raining already. Supposed to have up to 3" tonight and in the morning. Driving will be fun. :angry: BUT when we get there, should be great weather! :)

Triple E

Jeanie, It is pretty warm down here so you will only need long pants for the night time. The hot tub is ready to go.

Ken, please drive safe. Sorry about the rain.

Still waiting on Hollis and Rod. Rod is only 3 hours late but he will be here.

Nash, sorry you can't make it. One good thing is I don't have to eat those darn grits or cat fish now but I am still going to miss meeting you and your family. :(

big bilko

Set up at motel 5miles from M@G.We will rock on down in the morning about 10am,Jet lagged and thirsty.See you soon BIG BILKO. :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

try2findus

OH MY...We are still loading up and packing up. Where did the time go? It's not like we had a year to plan this... :eek:

With any luck at all, we'll hit the road by 9 am Central time. Glad all of you have made it safely and thanks for the heads up on the clothing situation Steve. I was worried I wasn't packing enough warm clothing.

Ken, Linda and your crew, drive safely. You won't be the last ones there, we will be!

Triple E

Raining hard now but should clear by Friday. Shadow showed up late but they are here. Keep on a trucking. Will see you all soon. :approve: :approve: :approve: :cool:

G

well as Triple E stated ,, we had some pretty good rain ,, but the local forcast is calling for it to end by 8am ,, but will be foggy for awhile ,, long range looks pretty good ,, i can handle the rain late at night ,, we sat out last night till about 10 at hollis's site ,, we would have been out longer if it didn't start raining ,, and Btw ,, JR u are gonna luv Alan ,, he is great ,, no wonder tex keeps him around ,, he keeps tex inline :laugh: ,, but ken will be on his way in the am ,, and Big Bilko is real close ,, tomm is gonna be fun ,, i might even try some fishing ,, but after this rain ,, i bet the river is murky ,, but s long as it didn't get any deeper or swifter i can hande it ,, i have flies for tha type water ,, and they have said ,, to use bigger flys ,, we will see ,, so until tomm ,, all take care ,, and Ken drive safe ,, :approve: :approve:

Triple E

I am starting to upload the Misty River, Meet and Greet 2, pictures with the help of Tex, to the album section. Enjoy.

LEN

Keep the photo's coming so, sniff, those of us that can't make it, tear in eye, can enjoy. Please put names on the people(plus nicks) and maybe who's rig is who's so we can keep up. Thanks for the picks.

LEN

Triple E

LEN - 9/30/2010 4:45 PM Keep the photo's coming so, sniff, those of us that can't make it, tear in eye, can enjoy. Please put names on the people(plus nicks) and maybe who's rig is who's so we can keep up. Thanks for the picks. LEN

Ok Len, I have tried to added the name that I can remember. I have more picture to add but to tried tonight. Will add more tomorrow and hope to have all of the names. Why aren't you here? You only live 300 mile further then I do.:laugh: :laugh: ;)