2nd Meet and Greet

EASY77

Re: 2nd Meet and Greet

I'M in Clarksville, TN about ten minutes from town and about 45 minutes north of Nashville

G

well hector ,, u know the way to the M&G ,, so come on ,, we will have a great time and plenty of food ,, u can count on that ;) :cool: :approve: :approve: :approve:
Btw ,, this is open to all that want to attend ,, not just rvusa members ,,, if u own an rv and want to get together ,, then u are welcome ,, but as i said ,, pm me if u want to attend :)

H2H1

Hey Ken who is coming with you? Also think about solar panel. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cwishert

Man even with plenty of time to plan to get there, I can't come! :( My son is getting married on the 9th of October so I think I will have to be at home trying to keep everyone from going crazy or killing each other. Maybe next year. It would be nice if we could plan it just a little closer to Texas though so I could get there on Friday and get back home on Sunday not have to drive until saturday to turn around and leave again. Anyway 7 more years and I will be out and about all the time and then I am sure I will be meeting alot of you.

try2findus

No Catfish or Grits??? Trying to starve a Southern Girl to death? ;)

We need our strength to make it back home....someday!

H2H1

Now Jeanie you no southern girl if you can't stand grits, The catfish is a bonus. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: BTW THAT GIRLS RAISED IN THE SOUTH, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

I hope is does ,, sometime ,, tex ,, i will be pulling a big tanker ,, and tapping into some oil wells :laugh: :laugh:
To let u all know ,, we have so far ,, 10 confirmed for the M&G ,, outta the 15 spots i have avial.
i know it's early and such ,, but i need to know for sure ,, who all is coming ,, the time of yr we are having it ,, is the start of the leaves changing in the smokies ,, so i will be gambling on spots ,, but i am sure there will be plenty of room yet ,,
:approve: :approve:

cwishert

Well Tex, maybe next year you and I could try to pull something together around the area. I know you are not too far from me and you have a lot of knowledge of the places that could be used. I know there is at least one place close to me that we could arrange that big of a get together especially in october. But then again that is next year maybe. I hope you all have a great time and think of me as you are sitting around the campfire drinking a beer and telling stories. I will be trying to get ready for "THE WEDDING"! Maybe the "wedding from you know where' the way things are looking right now. And it's my son, I'm supposed to have it easy this time. :eek: :eek: NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

Got it steve ,, and that would be great ,, btw to let u all know ,, it is a big go as far as MR is concerned ,, Mr.Felton said he would go outta his way to help us make this a big event for everyone that attends ,, not jsut the RVUSA crowd ,, and we got so,e of the best spots n the park ,, all pull thru slots :eek: :approve: :approve: :cool: :cool:

C Nash

Good southern eating Big Bilko :laugh: Grits, fried egg, bacon, big southern homade bisquit with a side bowl of gravey YUM, YUM BREAKFAST SOUTHERN STYLE. Oh don't forget the sorgum syrup. Maybe Rod will serve you some at the M&G :laugh:

H2H1

Hey Big Bilko if you show up I will personally make you some grits, grits is made from corn. As a matter of fact I think I will, and if someone want to join in we can make breakfast for everyone. ALL THE ABOVE plus some fried ham, sausage, home made and store bought, and some red eye gravey I know Nash called them bisquit (store bought) not real biscuits,, but we call them catheads here in the South AND ARE hand made. Also how about some pancakes and that sorghum syrup or some AL/GA syrup.. I know living in difference places and countries the food make up is so difference, that is why these M&G are so great. We hope that you are able to come, looking forward to meeting you. :laugh: :laugh:

vanole

Hollis good explanation and dang if you are not making me hungry. Here is a short story for you. I'm a Yankee and of course by my screen name you can tell I went to school in the south. Walked into the dining hall at FSU and had my first encounter with grits. Asked the gal behind the serving counter what are grits? She replied "Georgia Ice Cream Sweetie" Course I gave them a try thought they must taste like wallpaper paste. Surprised they are not bad and over the years I really like my grits.

V/R
Jeff
GO NAVY
Fly Navy

Triple E

Ok Nash, If you cook them rotten corn niblets, oops, I mean grits, I will try some. I promise. Just don't let Jeannie know. ;) :laugh: :eek: :dead:

:8ball:

SnowbirdInFlight

Grits are yummy! But, I must admit I eat them in a childlike way with sugar, butter, and a little cream. The best grits I have ever had are currently being cooked at the Neighborhood Cafe on Mary Ester Blvd in Mary Esther, FL. If you ever get a chance to eat breakfast or lunch there for that matter, be sure and order the grits. Yummy!