2nd Meet and Greet

H2H1

Re: 2nd Meet and Greet

Janeen if not with the normal breakfast they are the best as you describe them. I also like to add a little bacon grease just add a little favor :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

Well we are 6 months way, but it is coming together, Rod has heard form several way off members who are showing interest in coming. If you are interested in meeting some of the best people on the RVUSA forum please let Rod know, he has only 15 sites so for and filling up fast. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

whitey

And the Catfish, we are planing on been their Rod, However; it to early to say yes.
will know by Sept. OK?

G

well good to hear ,, whitey ,, but one other thing ,, i need all that is going to attend ,, and i mean for sure ,, to email Mr Felton at Misty river .. and confirm that u are gonna make it ,, and for those that did not attend last yr's i need a $20.00 deposit ,, if u are for sure gonna make it ,, then PM me ,, and i will send u the address to send the $$$ to ,, it is non refundable ,, unless in the case of emergency :)

H2H1

OK I email Mr. Felton and made my reservation for this year M&G. So go ahead and make yours. don't wait till the last minute, I heard we are going to have a blast, just like last years at Kens and Linda who hosted it last year.

Triple E

I understand that all of the RV spots are full and Rod will have to sleep in a tent. :laugh: :clown: :approve:

Question; What are hushpuppie's??? Is that what you eat with grits?

:8ball:

H2H1

Come on Steve you got to know what hushpuppies are? they go great with fried catfish and french fries and cole slaw. yum yum

Triple E

Hollis, I am a true Northerner. French Fry's and Cole Slaw is no problem. Cat fish is a fish that run with the Sucker fish. They are both good for the garden. But to eat???????????????? :dead: :( Hush puppies are the shoes that I wore in grade school.

Something tells me that I better prepare my taste buds for this M&G. I just hope Nash is a good cook. ;)

:8ball:

big bilko

You blokes have me worried. I think we might bring Vegemite sandwiches. :) :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :) Regards BIG BILKO

akjimny

Southern Living magazine Hush Puppies - Ingredients
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 large egg
1/2 cup buttermilk
1/4 cup minced onion
Mix well and fry in 2 cups vegetable oil

Personally, I like to add some sugar to mine. Fry them up - mmmmm good eatin'.

H2H1

Hey Jim add a little jalapeno peppers and you are on target :laugh:

akjimny

My ulcer doesn't like jalapenos - but feel free to add them to yours :laugh:

H2H1

OK some with them and some with out :laugh: :laugh: . Any way was you ever station at Ft Benning GA, I retired from there in 2005, but from civil service, not the military side. I am a veteran of the Viet Nam area.

try2findus

Big Bilko

Grits: coarsely ground hulled corn boiled in water with salt. Used as a breakfast dish.
Butter can be added.

Sorry it took so long to respond back. Haven't had time to catch up on this loooong posting until now.

Looking forward to you being at the M&G so R and I can meet you.

H2H1

Hey Jeanie he will find out if he is brave enough to show up. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

big bilko

You will not notice 10 pounds on me. Why do you think I am called BIG. I eat 10 pounds at a sitting. I have applied for my own zip code. Regards EXTRA BIG BILKO :evil: :evil: :evil: :) :) :clown: :clown:

try2findus

Hey Big Bilko and Steve, I'll try some vegemite stuff and french fries if you will both try grits and catfish!

:laugh: