2nd Meet and Greet

akjimny

Re: 2nd Meet and Greet

Oh Boy!!! And I get to drive thru Canada where gas is running $0.94 - $0.99 cents a LITER!! times 208 liters to fill my 55 gallon tank. Maybe I should just walk. :(

H2H1

I have a 100 gallon tank on mine and I know it hurts when I fill it up.

H2H1

I feel lucky if I can fill it up for less than 300.00, and it average 7-8 mpg depending on the terrain and traffic.

C Nash

Tex I dont know for a fact that all off shore rigs have shut down but that is what one local station was reporting. Haven't heard any more so don't put to much in what they reported.

H2H1

now I could handle .50 a gallon for Propane :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

big bilko

We sell it to Japan for 4 cents a litre yet we pay 50 cents at the pump. Go Figure.Regards BIG BILKO :) :) :evil: :evil:

SuperMike

Stop with the moaning. At yesterdays exchange rate we are paying $1.67 a litre. :disapprove: Most of it made up of tax.

H2H1

Steve keep counting, it will get here :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve:

H2H1

JR that what make so exciting , the wait. And once we are there, we will sit back and talk about how long we waited and was it worth the wait. You know Ken and Linda set the bar high for the rest of us to follow.

try2findus

So true Hollis...It will be hard to beat last year's gathering, but it appears that Rod is giving it his best shot!

This year promises to be just as exciting and enjoyable. 4 months to go....

H2H1

yes he is, got to admire the guy for attempting such a large task :laugh:

G

well i did some thinking while not doing anything but wasting days ,, and for now the M&G is closed ,, but it is still on for all those i know and have already setup plans ,, i am not washing it out by any means ,, but as of now ,, the poeple that have planned ,, they are for sure gaunteed a spot ,, and we will have fun ,, but ,, for those who have not let me know if u are comimg or not ,, well u'r welcome to come ,, but the cost will be on u ,, i am so tired of getting the cold shoulder from "some" but i will not let that stop me from having this thing ,, but i can say this ,, "this will be the last one i attend" , for sure !

big bilko

You will find that there are people you can rely on and people you cannot.You have done your best and that is all anyone can ask.Let the procrastinators battle for their spots .I am sure all who took the time to book appreciate your efforts.I look forward to buying you a beer(possibly at breakfast time) Regards and looking forward to meeting you. BIG BILKO :) :) :) :) :)

H2H1

Rod PM me and let me know what the hell is going on. I for one would like to know who is given you the cold shouder. If it is from the ones who has told Cindy they are coming and has not contacted you, then yes strike them off. I think you have informed everyone who would like to attend to make contact with you so you could in turn make contact with Jimmy and keep a log as who is FOR SURE coming. If I can help u out any more like me know. Also let me know when you get home, I will call you.

Rod you know this is June (16 more days left) and we still have July, AUG, Sept. (106 days left to go)to thefirst week ofOCT. M&G time

akjimny

Rod, I appreciate all you gone thru setting this up and I won't even be there. My motorcycle club has its annual event that weekend and I was already committed to it or I would have come. Hope everyone takes lots of pictures so I can see what I missed. :( :(