AMERCIAN FLAG

H2H1

OK I know there is no such thing as a dumb question here,but I feel this may be the first!! the question is? HOW DO I GET THE FLAG ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE POST? I thought I would put one up and copy others who are showing where they have travel. Which is a good idea I think.

thanks

Re: AMERCIAN FLAG

There is no such place for anything on the right side. The only way to post a picture is through your profile and it only shows on the left.

H2H1

hey Tex welcome back everyone missed you. Yes I goof I was looking my other right hand lol:) where do you get the flag to start with? I think I can figure it out once I get the flag

Hollis, I think you mean the US map that folks are using. A while back, I think Tex, gave a web address that allowed you to check off the states you visited. It is somewhere in this forum, but I can't find it. Hopefully it will be posted again.

H2H1

I MUST BE BRAIN DEAD I was thinking al along of a map why I put flag I don't know. must old age setting in. maybe someone will re direct me on this . maybe a new post will do it.

Don't be so hard on yerselv', Hollis. Why sometimes ah has tah put a finger in tah other ear so I can hear whut's commin' out-o-da fone! :clown:

PS. See the other thread about "USA MAP" for your answer.