What would cause a microwave oven (1300 Watts) to shut off after only 30 or 40 seconds. We are running a Generac 5000 watt generator and I tried plugging micro directly into generator and also using it inside our travel trailer while the trailer is plugged into the generator. I also brought the microwave to the house and plugged into regular outlet in kitchen and it worked fine. Any ideas? Could the micro have something in it that doesn't want to work on generator power. I don't think the generator has a problem as it runs hubbies big air compressor for nail guns along with battery charger for 12volt drill and also a worm drive saw and chop saw. Thanks in advance for any thoughts.