October Meet and Greet

H2H1

Re: October Meet and Greet

Well, Maria and I are pulling out in the morning heading to the Meet & Greet. We are stopping off in NC for a night and then make our run on up to Kens. Man it seems like it has taken forever for this get together to get here. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . We will be looking forward to meet everyone who shows up. :laugh: :laugh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Tex and Sallyberetta arrived today about 1:00. We went to lunch and just a little while later Hollis and Maria showed up also!! Tonight they are safely in my CG and waiting on the rain to move OUT. Hopefully we will see some sunshine tomorrow.
Planning a trip to a local orchard on Sat. for their annual Apple Festival Festival. Don't know what else we will get into, but the weekend is young yet!!!
Rod and Randy should show up tomorrow.

ARCHER

Tell everyone hello from Mike and Linda.....enjoy yourself........don't eat too much...............and be safe when you leave. :) ;)

Grandview Trailer Sa

OK guys, some pictures are posted, will try to load more soon...Look in the album section. The way I uploaded them, click on "show oldest picture first".

The weather could have been better, but at least it quit raining Fri. night and the weekend improved.

On Saturday, we went to a local orchard and attended their Apple Festival. There was so much GREAT food, from Tex's Chile and cornbread, Hollis's Drunk chickens, Randy's Jambalaya, Linda's Ribs and SO MUCH MORE.

We got to meet lots of folks we would not otherwise ever see, that is what this was all about!! Hopefully next year more can get together and we make this event an annual event.

H2H1

so true Ken, with a little luck maybe you can pull it all together and make it and annual event.

H2H1

Ken those are good pictures, who took them like we don't know. Good shooting Tex and Ken

rjf7g

Sorry I didn't make it by. I am glad the weather cleared up a bit for you all and that everyone had fun and plenty of food! Set the date next year now so we can all plan accordingly!!!!