2nd Meet and Greet

G

Re: 2nd Meet and Greet

ok we got less then a day left for the state parks thing ,, and ,, we are losing ,, and bad ,, come on and VOTE ,, PLEASE ;) :laugh: :cool: :cool: :approve: :approve:
Well now i know what i am gonna be doing till the wee hrs of the morning ,, VOTING ,, COME ON ,, VOTE People ,, not like we are voting for another Pres ( thought that would be nice ) we are voting on a state park ,, and it is north versus south once agian ,, :eek: :) :)

G

Ok sorry ,, we (I) kinda got off topic here ,, now there is a surprise :eek: ,, anyway ,, not to long to go till the M&G ,, and if any attending would like home made Ice Cream ,, and if u have a maker for it ,, bring it ,, we are thinking and prolly will do it ,, make home made Ice cream for the deserts that are planned ,, and if any of u all have a good ice cream reciept ,, bring it ,, and we can go from there ,, and also ,, i need some big ice chest ,, if u carry one with u anyway good ,, if not ,, no prob ,, (i think this might be solved ) but anyway let me know on the other stuff ,, and also one other thing ,, what would u all like for a breakfast ,, on the last day ?? we are all open to suggestions ;) :approve: :approve:

try2findus

We voted, voted and voted now since we got MR's email but I am afraid the Minnesota Park has won. I don't see any way to catch up. I sure wish we had known this at the beginning of the contest~Smoky Mountains WOULD have won...

Sorry, no ice cream maker but we could probably manage to bring along an ice chest. Rod, isn't ice cream going to make you COLDER???? :bleh: ;)

try2findus

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Figured it might be...

Ok Meet & Greet folks~in one month, we will all be sitting by the campfire filled to the brim from the excellent eats Misty River is cooking up. I expect a nice cozy fire will be burning and we'll all be sitting around laughing and sharing stories! CAN'T WAIT!!! :laugh: :laugh:

G

Campfire?? no campfire at MR ,, only pits on u;r sight ,, ,, JK they have a big field with a pit kinda ,, but i am working on getting them to provide the wood ,, other wise ,, we will have to go and chop it ourselves ,, but one other thing ,, it is not near the campsights ,, u will have to walk to it ,, but not that far ,, only a 1/4 mile or so ,, that ,, to me is not far at all ,, but it is if we have to carry wood to it ,, :O

H2H1

well dang where am I suppose to sit with a fire and drink my Millers now???

try2findus

We have some store bought logs we are bringing along, but we should have no problems with that walk if we need more firewood.

Maybe we could all bring along a few logs???? :question: :question: ;)

G

u could JR ,, but don;t say a word about it ,, they have a wood law thingy in TN ,, but if they don;t know ,, they don;t care ,, but i am working on the firewood part ,, i need the warmth :) :) :)

try2findus

Do they frown on store bought firelogs? Seems to me they would be safe enough but we certainly don't want to break the rules... :question:

These are not cut wood logs, but fake fire logs I suppose. Maybe they are called manufactured logs???

G

no JR ,, they don;t ,, we can buy the fire wood at MR ,, have not gotten a price ,, i was gonna do what i told u the other night on skype ,, but it will take too much time to get the wood ,, but once i see what they (MR) are charging for wood ,, and then see what others around here are charging ,, we might go that route ,, but still working on the wood issue ,, boy this hosting stuff has me stressed :disapprove: :disapprove: :disapprove:

akjimny

Rod - you are doing a great job, especially for a guy with no shirt, no shoes, and a phobia about cold weather. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

try2findus

Yes, I agree it would be less expensive to purchase the wood elsewhere and bring it along.

PLEASE, PLEASE don't stress over the M&G. We will all have fun! I promise!

Good one Jim :)

G

well looks to be great weather for the M&G ,, i just cked the long range forecast for the next two weeks ,, and man "even i love it " ,, highs in the upper 80's lower 90's ,, night time temps ,, mid to upper 60's ,, if this keeps up ,, i will for sure be in shorts during the day ,, and don't worry ,, i won't blind u with my legs ,, they are still kinda tan from the beach ,, but fading fast :( ,, oh well part of the winter stuff ,, sorry i got carried away ,, (now that don;t happen on here ) but anyway ,, looks to be good weather ,, (i hope ) ,, :)
but ,, the temps at night at MR are about 5 to 7 degrees below what i said ,, since they are kinda in the mountains ,, but it does get my kinda temp during the day up there ,, :eek: :eek: :eek:

try2findus

Sounds like an amazing weekend for all. Rod, we'll bring our sunglasses :cool: , just in case those legs are kinda bright ;)

Mountain air...ah sweet! :approve:

H2H1

well we have 10 days,and a wake up,,count them out loud!!! 19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28 arrive on the 29 dang it feels goo to know it just around the corner :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Man I got to finish up my work.